Thursday, December 15, 2005

To Bloggers Everywhere, MERRY AXE-MAS

I figured I’d give everyone an image to help them get in the holiday spirit. HAPPY MOTHERF*#%ING CHRISTMAS! Oh, and happy New Year too.

Is anyone else as completely irritated with Christmas as I am? I know we’re told it’s the season to give, but I find myself hating it more and more every year. Every year, I get asked “what do you want for x-mas?” and the only thing I can think of is “I have no idea”. It would be so much easier if people held on to their money and bought themselves something and I could do the same. It would make me much happier.

4 comments:

Mr. Alex said...

I think this guy sorta had the same idea:

http://www.fuckchristmas.org/

Chad said...

Similar idea, but i can't say i'm nearly as hostile as that guy. Maybe if i wasn't trying to save for a wedding.

Pete said...

I agree. Being an atheist, the whole holiday cheer thing is lost on me.
A wedding you say... I'll bring the moonshine!

Don J. said...

Ditto. My favourite was in 2002 when to my horror I turned on the news in Spain and they were interviewing people in Manhatten about how they were responding to their newly pronounced PATRIOTIC DUTY(TM) to buy as much shiny widgets as possible to keep THE ECONOMY(all hail its omnipotence) afloat.