Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Walken 2008

You know, the political landscape is fairly bleak when a thing like this fills me with a few seconds of fleeting hope.

I mean, why not? Instead of campaign flyers he could just hand out free King of New York DVDs. I for one wouldn't mind having a President who's a talented artist and who's probably also read Communion. It would certainly be a step up from the current model.

Edit: I'm obsessively editing and then re-editing my posts. I blame my Father for teaching me about the evil concept of re-writing. Curse you Father! Now I'm dammed to a life of endless fiddling with sentence rhythm and vocabulary!

7 comments:

Don J. said...

Is it possibly time to downsize your dosis of the mysterious wonder substance called "melatonin"? If not I got dibs on the stacks of drawings in the crazy hermit's apartment!

Don J. said...

Has anyone tried the "next blog" button. Truly a journey into the wierd extremes of the contemporary age. I just found a site where the guy makes posts solely about LADDERS about every fifteen minutes.

Mr. Alex said...

I just hit next blog and got an offshore NFL betting parlor!

Mr. Alex said...

Cutting down on drugs is your answer to EVERYTHING. What-EVER!

Don J. said...

At least you could be doing a some really scary drugs. It would make your post-mortem biogrophy a much better seller.
These tweakers are obviously having a ball for example.
http://www.boingboing.net/2005/08/17/meth_addicts_soothed.html

Chad said...

DO NOT listen to don jason. he just wants you to cut back on drugs so he can hoard them all for himself.

Don J. said...

You are correct sir. Now I cannot stop re-editing. Does anyone know a good dealer who ships abroad?