Saturday, October 14, 2006

Let's Get Mugged!: Fantasy Edition

The server will be up tomorrow (Sunday, the 15th) from 2pm to 10pm EST. I'll be posting a small hakpak tonight or tomorrow morning (link). Also, here is a link to the site where I got this wonderful title screen.

Update:
The hakpak is up, it only weighs in at 58k but will have a large impact on the game as I have removed the conjuring time from all spells. Casters will still have to wait for their place in the initiative order to come around, but the waving of hands and mumbling is all gone. Also, characters will no longer be able to finagle the merchants with glowing trinkets. Here is a direct link to the required file.

Update #2: Dammit. I greatly underestimated my work-load when I proposed squeezing in a pick-up game next weekend. I am currently the bottle-neck in three major projects, all of which have major milestones coming up in the next three weeks. Our next scheduled bi-weekly game is canceled because I will be in Boston celebrating Halloween with Scott & Erica. That makes the next game day the 12th of November. I'm not happy about that, but the ramifications are too great if I fall behind at my jobs or school. I'll post some design notes for the Shield Lands in the near future; big-idea game mechanics and such.

4 comments:

Ryan said...

hey pete,
i might be running a little late today, but can you post or email me the I.P. address. I don't think i have the right one for teamspeak and the server to play. (the password is "gronk" though right?)

i should be up to date with all the hakpaks on eric's computer. it turned out he went out of town anyway.

Eric and I have been playing a lot of Forgotten Hope (BF1942) and I will welcome the change from dying every 2 seconds to twice a session.

see you in the sandbox everyone!

Pete said...

I will post the i.p. here in about half-an-hour.

Pete said...

I'm making Teleport Scrolls. Don't tell Jason.

Pete said...

I will also be on Messenger, Ryan.