Friday, March 17, 2006

Gemäldegalerie















Jason and I went to the Gemäldegalerie yesterday
which has a bunch of "old master paintings" in it.
A lot of mediocre itatlian artists a couple of Vermeers
and their prize of the show. This painting of Dutch
Proverbs by Peiter Breughal. Which was a pretty
cool thing to see. A lot of the figures in it reminded
me of H. Bosch's.

Oh pete, I also found my new character portrait on
the Gemäldegalerie website (image is 256x 400) .
What do you think? (the eyes nailed it for me).




















Albrecht Dürer, Portrait of
Hieronymus Holzschuhers, 1526

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Holzschuhers translates to "Wooden Shoes"

Pete said...

You'll need to download another small update to play this week... Link.

Mr. Alex said...

Sorry I missed out. Was involved in girlfriend related activities...

Chad said...

it's ok. it never happened due to router issues