Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Good news!

Chad & Amber are now hitched! The festivities were a stupendous time. The bride and groom left for Australia on Monday. Also, my hang over was miraculously cured en route to Timber Lanes the next morning, despite the river of whiskey I had drank. My bowling game, while never exactly good, has become abysmal. This didn't keep me from having a good time. Timber Lanes is one of my favorite places. Alex's lady friend, Kate, trounced us thoroughly. (She was an extra for a short time in Starship Troopers, everyone's favorite fascists vs. space bugs movie!)
The Shield Lands server will be up on Sunday at 2PM EST. On Saturday I need to finish up revisions I started on Labor Day to the large-scale monster population code. I may have to work on some buildings on Saturday, and if that happens I will be a grumpy boy.
I hope I can find time to write on Astromen in the near future about things other than gaming updates. Jason, weren't you going to write about your Russian art adventures?
Just for the hell of it. Here's a dog house I drew for a one-day assignment in class on Monday:

3 comments:

Pete said...

It's nearly midnight and I'm here working on the mosque on a Saturday night. Not happy.

Mr. Alex said...

That sucks Pete :-( At least your doghouse drawing is good =D

Pete said...

Thanks, Alex! Let it be known that I like to make shapes.